Jan 24, 2011



Update on Little Lucy:

I am 38 weeks and growing. I just had a Dr.'s apt and I am officially 4 cm dilated! Woot Woot! I love my Dr. She is amazing. I will NEVER go to another OBGYN! Ever! Unless we move out of the state or something of course. She is measuring average now. So all bets are on as far as how big she will be when I deliver. My Dr. thinks in the 7 pound range. Mylie is getting so excited for Lucy. She is always kissing and hugging my belly and includes her in every conversation, prayer, or activity that we do. It's so endearing. Matt is starting to get really nervous. I think it is finally starting to hit him that he is going to be a Dad soon! I think the lack of sleep scares him a bit. To be honest, I will have to get used to the exhaustion as well, although I am definitely experiencing some at this point already.

Update on Mylie Bug:

I am excited to announce that Mylie will be Mylie Marie Pearson "officially" here in the next month. She wanted her name to be Pearson as soon as Matt and I got married so to her, her name is already "officially" Pearson. I just love her love for Family time and togetherness. I think if you can grasp that early on, life takes on a whole new meaning. She also loves to learn. I love that about her. We are continuing to work on her States and writing all the letters in the alphabet. She can write her first and last name. She also loves Math! We are working on addition right now. She can count to 100 easily and loves to prove it. lol. I know that education is very important HOWEVER I feel that eternal perspective is even more important. I want her to be kind, gentle, humble, meek, and giving. I want her to want to serve others be selfless. I want her heart to be big enough for anyone who enters her life. I am proud to say she already attains a lot of these qualities and that is what gives me so much joy in life. The other day we were at the Dollar Store and she told the cashier out of the blue... "you are so wonderful". What a proud moment for me. So, in the end I have concluded that being motivated to do well in school is important but her Love for her Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ far outweighs any of that. I hope and pray that I can be a good example to her and Lucy when she arrives.

Mylie when she was 3 months old.....

I wonder what my little lady Lucy will look like......

Mylie says brown hair and blue eyes.
Matt says brown hair green eyes.
I say brown hair and hazel eyes. Who knows since I carry my Dad's recessive gene she may be blonde. HA HA.

No comments: