This morning I woke up with a horrible headache. I missed Church. Matt and I stayed in our pajamas most of the day. We ate, hung out and watched a movie. I started to feel better by 2. Thank goodness. Don't you just hate headaches? Matt decided he wanted to take me somewhere special to watch the sunset and make a fire. We headed to Bartlett lake. It was so much fun. He had dinner all prepared and even brought sparklers. He made a warm fire and brought a cot for me to lay on. We shared stories, laughed and kissed most of the night. It is probably our last date night before miss Lucy gets here and it was worth it. :)
Jan 16, 2011
This morning I woke up with a horrible headache. I missed Church. Matt and I stayed in our pajamas most of the day. We ate, hung out and watched a movie. I started to feel better by 2. Thank goodness. Don't you just hate headaches? Matt decided he wanted to take me somewhere special to watch the sunset and make a fire. We headed to Bartlett lake. It was so much fun. He had dinner all prepared and even brought sparklers. He made a warm fire and brought a cot for me to lay on. We shared stories, laughed and kissed most of the night. It is probably our last date night before miss Lucy gets here and it was worth it. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
A little "babymoon" just before the little one makes an entrance is always what the Dr. ordered.
The most simple and relaxing ones are the best. You are one lucky girl!
I am so excited for the little miss to arrive! I hope everything goes smoothly for you :) xoxo
Post a Comment