Jan 27, 2011






Things have been touch and go in this house. I have to go to the hospital anytime I have frequent contractions. UGH! I have them all the time especially at night. In desperation to keep me sane before the baby is born my sister Margret came over to help me with Mylie. I love her. Margret (Pearly) was born on Sept. 3. She is the other half to my sister Catherine. They are twins. Pearly is sweet, sensitive, fun, pre-teen, and full of energy. She loves to bake, read, play outside and hang with her favorite niece Mylie. She was over here this past Sunday to Wednesday afternoon. She was a big help with Mylie. She played with her while I was able to catch up on some of my wifely duties. I ended up going to the hospital on Monday night. I was having contractions 5-10 mins apart. I was sent home because I wasn't dilating any further than 4cm. Margret was able to stay with Mylie while both Matt and I went to the hospital. It would have been really hard to take Mylie at 2 am. We were there till 6am! It was a hard night, that is for sure. Yesterday she helped Mylie and I make banana bread! I love banana bread! Mylie has a hard time with the texture of bananas and won't eat them unless I "hide" them in something.. a shake or bread. :) I have to admit that I definitely can "slave" to my daughter when it comes to food. I will make her anything she "feels" like that day as long as it is within reason of course. I have a feeling that when Little Lucy is born things will have to change a bit. Anywho, I read somewhere that if you let a child participate in the creation of a meal they are more likely to try it and eat what they have created. It makes perfect sense and it works wonders with Mylie. After Margret left Matt, Mylie and I spent some quality time together. We went to Pita Jungle then to the Gelato spot. Then we came home and laughed our heads off before we all went to bed. Good times.