Jan 15, 2011


I am missing Mylie tonight. She, like every other weekend spends quality time with her biological Dad James. About two days before she sees him I build her up and tell her what a great time she is going to have and how excited her Daddy will be when he sees her. Of course, deep down I am already missing her! She is the best thing that has ever happened to me. She is so loving. For example, when I lay down she automatically rubs my back or holds me close and tells me she loves me more than the trees, the birds, peanut butter cups and chocolate. She always tells me that she wants to take care of me and that I am the best mommy. She uses words like sensitive, fantastic, stylish, wonderful, and cool now to describe how she feels about me. Every morning when I get ready she watches me do my makeup and tells me what a great job I am doing. :) She is only allowed to use lip gloss and I let her pretend to put blush on. She wanted to try on my bra the other day. It was so funny. She started laughing hysterically and said she looked ridiculous. I love that we can be silly together, that we can be girls. :) I can't wait to see her interact with Lucy, she is going to be the best sister ever!!! I love you Mylie Bug. Like we say every night before I leave your room after I have tucked you in....... "I love you always and forever."

No comments: