Nov 13, 2010

Update on Mylie: She is doing much much better. The fevers lasted for four days and I was up every couple of hours every night until she was better. She now only has a runny nose. Knock on wood, I am happy to say I haven't gotten sick. I guess taking vitamins and 1000 mg of vitamin c a day and washing your hands every second of the day does help. Matt hasn't gotten sick either so at least all the cleaning I did wasn't in vain. We were able to get out of the house today and soak up the much needed fresh air. It was nice. I am so excited for Thanksgiving this year. I am hosting it and we are having 25 friends and family over!!! Woot! Woot! I am also very excited for my Baby Shower.

Note: Here are some of my favorite clothing items from Anthropologie right now.



3 comments:

Aundrea said...

Loooove the jackets!! Can't wait to wear normal clothes again!

Rachel Erin Risberg said...

Wish I could be there with the rest of the fam. Miss you too much! Love the Dresses and jackets, btw. Are those what you want for christmas??? haha

Court said...

I'm glad she is feeling better. I echo Drea's comment about wearing normal clothes again. Can hardly wait :)
Happy Thanksgiving xoxo