Oct 27, 2010


I love Gymnastics! I was a gymnast for several years and competed. I was also a coach for 3 years and LOVED my job. I miss coaching sometimes. Mylie loves to dance and flip around. She has good coordination but because gymnastics gives her strength and flexibility I thought it would be a good idea to get her signed up in gym first then she can decide to do dance later. She is starting this coming Tuesday at 9:30am and will go every week. I took her to the gym yesterday so she could try on some leotards. We loved almost every one she tried on but this one was the WINNER!!! Can I just say that I LOVE having little girls. Seriously. Nothing against boys but it is so nice to dress her up, talk girl stuff and get girly excited about stuff only girls would squeal over.

No comments: