Mylie loves her toddler bed! She is 2 1/2 yrs old and is Miss Independent! About a month ago I decided it was time for a change and converted her crib into a bed. She is such a good little girl. She loves that she can just crawl into bed on her own, although she still makes me hold her like a baby and sing fun silly songs to her before she climbs in. Mylie has grown up so much!! Its bittersweet I must say. I miss her being a baby, but love her independence and friendships she has made and love her little opinions now. For example, she now chooses which shoes, sweaters, and what babies/animals or even purses she takes on trips to the store or any outing. She tells me she loves me about 20 times a day. She sometimes wakes up in the middle of the night after she has wet the bed or gets scared and sleeps with me. I wake up to her rubbing my head and saying "Momma, I love you... Good morning.... you're my Best Friend!!" Ummm yah, I cry almost every time she says that. Tears of Joy!! I tell her she is my Best Friend and now she says it to me! How awesome is that? I love the fact that we pray before every meal and she looks forward to going to Church to color "baby Jesus". Yep, she loves Jesus! I am so proud of her!!!!!
Feb 5, 2009
Mylie loves her toddler bed! She is 2 1/2 yrs old and is Miss Independent! About a month ago I decided it was time for a change and converted her crib into a bed. She is such a good little girl. She loves that she can just crawl into bed on her own, although she still makes me hold her like a baby and sing fun silly songs to her before she climbs in. Mylie has grown up so much!! Its bittersweet I must say. I miss her being a baby, but love her independence and friendships she has made and love her little opinions now. For example, she now chooses which shoes, sweaters, and what babies/animals or even purses she takes on trips to the store or any outing. She tells me she loves me about 20 times a day. She sometimes wakes up in the middle of the night after she has wet the bed or gets scared and sleeps with me. I wake up to her rubbing my head and saying "Momma, I love you... Good morning.... you're my Best Friend!!" Ummm yah, I cry almost every time she says that. Tears of Joy!! I tell her she is my Best Friend and now she says it to me! How awesome is that? I love the fact that we pray before every meal and she looks forward to going to Church to color "baby Jesus". Yep, she loves Jesus! I am so proud of her!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
she is such a good girl!
Post a Comment