Dec 31, 2010

2010 brought many new exciting ventures to my life. I got married in March to Matty and got pregnant in May and Mylie has started preschool (we are homeschooling her). We moved to Scottsdale, which I can officially say feels like home to me now. :) Matt is doing amazing at his job and hopefully he will promote soon. Mylie started gymnastics, I have met a whole bunch of wonderful people at my church and in about in about 4- 5 weeks will be meeting my new baby girl Lucy Gayle Pearson. I can't even wait!! Life has been quite an adjustment but in the end it has been worth it! I have learned so much about myself as a woman, wife and a mother. I want to continue to grow and progress as a person and continue to be grateful for the blessings I have received. 2011 should be an amazing year!!!!

P.S. Here is the crib and bedding that we ordered for baby Lucy!! Love it!!!


Mylie sleeping with her new Baby girl... A day after Christmas.
Me at 35 weeks
My new bedding
The new crib!!!

1 comment:

Taylors said...

Heck yah! I want to sleep in that crib! With that bedding! Gorgeous!