Oct 3, 2010



Today was a special Sunday. The Pearson Clan slept in, stayed in our P.J.'s all day long, ate good food and watched Conference on T.V. It was such a good spirit in our home today. We made a fort for Mylie in the living room, hung a new mirror I bought this past week at hobby lobby and took power naps throughout the day. I made roasted pepper, provolone and turkey sandwiches with a pasta salad for lunch. Mylie decided on a pb and j sandwich with a pickle and dorritos instead. After Conference we cleaned up a little around the house, got ourselves cleaned up for the night and I started dinner. I made one of Matt's favorite meal, one of my creations. Not to toot my own horn, but it was DELICIOUS. Matt made a fabulous side salad for both of us. Mylie decided on chicken and pasta noodles with a side of yogurt instead. Every Sunday and Monday we set aside time at night for a "family movie". We all get in our jammies, cuddle up, eat dessert and watch a church movie. I LOVE SUNDAY and MONDAY evenings. I love serving my family as a wife and a mother. I feel so inspired by the messages discussed in Conference today and hope to continue to strive to be the BEST mother and wife I can be for my family. In addition, we are buying a mantel for the fire place. It will be a place that I can display all of the new FALL/Thanksgiving decor. I am so thankful for my husband Matt and all that he does to provide and protect Mylie, Lucy and I. He is a wonderful father and is an amazing husband. We are so proud of Mylie. She has such a sweet spirit. We know she will be a great example to her little sissy Lucy. :) I pray that everyone can experience happiness in their home always.

No comments: