
Just trying to catch up with my blog since life has been so crazy! Matt and I found out we were pregnant in May, yep only two months after we got hitched. :) It was a rough rough first 15 weeks of pregnancy. I was sick sick sick. I lost a total of 13 pounds in the first three months. BUT I am feeling much much better and have grown a little belly now. Mylie is in LOVE with having a sister. YES, SISTER! We are having a girl and we are naming her Lucy Gayle Pearson. Matt is super excited, he can't wait until she gets here. :) I know that my divine role in this life is to be a mother. I can't imagine how I deserved such a wonderful life but here I am. An awesome husband, a beautiful daughter and one on the way!
No comments:
Post a Comment