Aug 9, 2009



I have been hesitant to post anything about my current relationship. As most of you know I have been dating off and on for the past 3 years and although I have dated many of nice guys, I just haven't found the one. I met Matt 4 months ago and we hit it off right away. He makes me laugh, he always opens the door for me and always tells me how beautiful and wonderful I am. He embraces Mylie and treats her wonderfully. He is amazing! We just recently went to a wedding reception for a friend of mine and had some pics taken. I don't know what the future holds for us and I know that the Heavenly Father has a perfect plan so if that plan includes Matt... GREAT... if not I still want to share the joy with all my friends I have felt these past months.


1 comment:

Kristen said...

buddies lookin Fuuiinnee!!