Mar 30, 2009




Mylie and I have so much fun at bedtime. I apprehensively crawl into her crib with her (at any moment thinking I will break the darn thing) and sing to her before she goes to sleep. Its a routine. Jesus Loves Me (which she can sing all by herself) The Car song.. I used to sing this to the kids I coached in Gymnastics Class, You are my Sunshine.. this song is my Favorite, Itsy Bitsy Spider, and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. Then of course we pray. Mylie always leads the Prayers at Bed and before we eat now. She always thanks God for Mommy, Daddy, Food, Park, Ducks, Bread, Water, Movies, all of our Family and of course if we see friends that day she thanks God for them as well. I am so proud of her and the little Lady she is becoming. Very independent, motivated, and LOVING!! Anytime anyone leaves the house she runs and says "Wait! KISS HUGS!!" I love my little munchkin. :)

1 comment:

Jay, Sarah, Noah, & Nate said...

so cute!! i love your new background too!