Jan 25, 2009


I was born on July 17th, 1980 9:47pm at St. Helen's Hospital in Chehalis, Washington. My mom (Amanda) had been playing tennis the night prior and started getting contractions a day later. My mom was already ten days past her due date, so she was more than "ready" to have me. Tanja Marie Haas, was the name I was given. My grandma Randall (born and raised in Germany)had an influence as to how my parents spelled my name. I must admit, although I love my name now and how it is spelled, Elementary and Jr. High was another story.... I give you roll call........

Becky? "Here", Joey? "Here", Tonga? Tan...ya? Tan...ju?. Yep, as I slumped in my desk at school I discretely raised my hand. "Here" as the kids chuckled quietly. I was too bashful to correct her as I knew the embarrassment would slowly and painfully proceed.

To be continued....

2 comments:

Claudia Luckey said...

haha you are so cute.. i would have said TONYUH!!!

hey add meee(follow me) please post more often thanks.. miss you

Rachel Erin Risberg said...

Oh, are you writing your whole life's story on here or something??? I better be in it! =]

Love you!